Fan Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

About My Beauty Flash

Hello Readers! I`m Indri and welcome to My Beauty Flash. My Beauty Flash is site from Indonesia, is an online information guide to beauty, fashion, skin-care, makeup tips and health with lots of tips and tricks that will help you bring out the beautiful you, the articles taken from self experience, research, and my favorite/ selected article from many source.
My Beauty Flash are designed for busy people of any age and all walks of life. Join me, Subscribe 4 free, get the scoops & improve your lifestyle, TODAY!
Follow my Twitter @MyBeautyFlash to have any update tips :)

Click www.bukanbundabiasa.com if you have another 10 minutes :)

Fyi. pictures that i used in my post in article is from google image.

Below are my photos profile,


A wife to my very nice and loving husband Tedonkz :-*, a mom to my cutie and loveable son Raka :-*.
Im a purchasing officer by week day, scrap addict and amateur photographer by weekend and loves doing online business :)

Enjoy my other web for photography www.indri19.com



Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

Silahkan Masukkan E-mail Anda Disini
Untuk Mendapatkan Update Artikel Dari Blog Ini.
GRATIS:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

Unknown June 8, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Hallo Indri..
Masih inget gue kan? Riki..
Blognya keren deh! :D Love it!
Kapan2 ajarin gue ya bikin blog (gini hari baru belajar?!) hehe..

"Want to increase visitor traffic and your web popularity quickly and unlimited ...?
Let me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...!!!
Click here-1 and here-2"

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP