Fan Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Celebrity Beauty Secrets

Catherine Zeta Jones
Catherine Zeta Jones revealed some secret at-home beauty tips to keep her looking young and beautiful in the latest issue of Interview Magazine.

To banish fine lines and dead skin Catherine creates her own at-home scrub:
“I rub a mixture of honey and salt all over my body to moisturize and exfoliate. You wash it off and your skin is gorgeous.”



For her lustrous, shiny hair – Catherine douses it with some good lager!
“I do condition my hair with honey and beer. I smell like the bottom of a beer barrel for days afterwards but it’s very good for the hair.”

Catherine eats an apple a day… to keep her teeth nice and clean.
“…I love to eat an apple after a meal, just to cleanse my teeth – they always look polished afterwards. The juice or pulp of strawberries contains malic acid which serves as an astringent and can lighten surface stains. Pineapples work the same way.”


Kate Hudson on her fitness regime
“My exercise routine is quite easy actually. I don’t really like to push myself. if today I ran for about 20 minutes, tomorrow I’ll do for 30 minutes. Adding up some Pilates sessions after that. The day after? I do stair climbing for about 30 minutes. The next day I will do bits of everything as I like. 20 minutes of running, stair-climbing and Pilates! I’m comfortable this way, without pushing myself to do all kinds of exercise within a day.”

Julia Roberts
“To get beautiful nails, I soaked them in olive oil for a few minutes before rinsing it off. You don’t really have to do it everyday, just once a week is more than enough. Olive oil are very useful in giving moisture to your nails without making it easily broken. Instead, it softens the cuticles even more.”

Gwyneth Paltrow on ‘Macrobiotic Diet’
“This diet is fitting for vegetarians especially. This type of diet requires me to prevent myself from consuming all kinds of fatty foods, milk and eggs. To replace the nutrition I missed from not eating any foods from that category, I have it replaced with plenty of nuts, whole wheat, fruits, vegetables and fish. The result? I’m able to reduce a kilogram within a week.”

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Soaking yourself in salt water for a few hours is like sleeping for 12 ours. It’s a great way to let go of all those stress”

Writer’s note: Well, Sarah have it done in hotel sauna, which means…a lot of money to be spend. But this is not something impossible to be done at home. A good therapy bath salt is available in store at a considerable price and hot water is free at home. No reason not to indulge yourself.
if u have low bugdet read THIS article.

Cindy Crawford
Cindy Crawford keeps her skin super-moist by mixing some milk in with the water she spritzes on her face during the day.

“Milk is rich in proteins, vitamins, amino acids and minerals. The special property of milk protein has unique characteristics to soothe, hydrate and calm.
The lactose in milk also helps promote cell turnover for smoother skin. A few cups of milk, especially goat milk, can be used with a bath, or as a rinse for the hair.”

Halle Berry

Halle Berry allegedly mixes coffee grinds into her body wash to keep her rear looking smooth and firm.

“Theoretically, this could work. Caffeine is a stimulant and diuretic and when applied to skin it increases blood flow, thus detoxifying and breaking up cellulite-causing toxins and fatty deposits.

It has also been shown to tighten tissue, which can reduce the appearance of cellulite. But I don’t know how much caffeine is actually absorbed into the tissue in a body wash.”

I don’t know about you, but I think I’ll go make a coffee paste for under my eyes!
Honestly, I’m a serious coffee drinker and can’t imagine using it for anything else.

Kim Kardashian
So how does this beauty celebrity looks her best? Kim Kardashian recently shared some of her favorite beauty secrets with Allure magazine, revealing her favorite trick: When it comes to looking her best, Kim says her secret weapon is getting a good night sleep! She makes sure to take off all of her makeup though, before hitting the sack, “or it ruins the next day,” says Kim.
Found another great Tips related to Sleeping in THIS articles.

Source: celebrity beauty buzz, healthclub.info-ebazaar, the beauty stop, freesecrets4life

This Blog is Powered by 

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

Silahkan Masukkan E-mail Anda Disini
Untuk Mendapatkan Update Artikel Dari Blog Ini.
GRATIS:


Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments:

"Want to increase visitor traffic and your web popularity quickly and unlimited ...?
Let me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...!!!
Click here-1 and here-2"

Style.com: The Latest Fashion Trends and News

Banner Exchange

Beauty Room

DONATE ME

Like my work? Then, Please make a small contribution to support me. Thank you.

Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP